Hall Financial Sales Development Representative
Hall Financial wouldn’t be an industry leader without its successful sales team! We are seeking a highly motivated and results-driven Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our dynamic sales team. This hardworking team works diligently to provide our clients with a one of a kind 5-STAR experience and is a key contributor to Hall Financials’ success by driving the growth of our client base.
If you embody our C.O.D.E. (Camaraderie, Optimism, Drive, and Evolution) and are hungry for success we will provide the training, tools, and resources you need to get started. All new Sales Development Representatives are provided with warm leads, top notch marketing, and one-on-one training to ensure you are at the top of your game. We are a team that cares about your personal success and look forward to supporting you in this exciting step in your career!
What you will be doing -
- Providing a 5-STAR, white glove experience to all those you work with both internally and externally.
- Communicate with potential clients across the country through phone, email, and text communication encouraging them to choose Hall Financial as their home loan solution.
- Engage with prospects and set up warm introductions with our Home Loan Advisors.
- Qualify leads by assessing their fit and level of interest, utilizing strong questioning and active listening skills.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all interactions and activities in the CRM system, ensuring proper lead management and effective follow up.
- Collaborate closely with Home Loan Advisors to ensure a seamless handover of qualified leads, providing them with necessary background information and insights.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU –
- Infectious energy!
- Confident communication skills and professionalism both over the phone and face to face.
- Ability to multitask and work at a fast pace.
- Proficient in technology including: Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, and CRM technology.
- The desire to get 1% better each day.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and positive attitude.
- Embody the Hall Financial CODE: Camaraderie, Optimism, Drive, and Evolution.
- Inside sales and/or phone sales experience.
- A passion for client support.
- Motivated to work in a competitive sales environment.
THE PERKS –
At Hall Financial you’re an important member of our team. We believe in our people and provide them with valuable benefits to achieve their goals inside and outside the office.
Here are some reasons you’ll love to work at Hall Financial:
- Internal growth and career development.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) after just 30 days.
- Additional parental and maternity leave benefits after 12 months.
- Paid training and career development.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
- 401k (Traditional and Roth)
- Competitive compensation.
- Daily, weekly, and monthly bonus opportunities.
- Discounted rates on all mortgage products for yourself and your friends and family.
- Open cohesive team environment filled with standing desks, bright colored walls, and collaborative spaces so you can make your dream come to life.
- Incredible incentives: Event tickets, team outing, individual and team goal bonuses.
- Delicious snacks! From a popcorn machine to snack baskets throughout the office, we will keep your belly happy and full.