Hall Financial has a mission to be the most client focused mortgage company in the industry’s history. As of 2023, Hall Financial has earned 6,000 5-star reviews because of delivering more personal attention to our clients. Hall Financial is a dynamic organization built with go-getters who are the most passionate, hardworking people around to help fuel our continued growth and success.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING –
As Hall Financials' Accountant, you will directly manage the core accounting responsibilities at Hall Financial. Your goals will include bringing accurate and timely financial statements directly to Hall Financial in an analytical and strategic manner. You will also design accounting and reporting statements to support business growth. We are seeking someone with the ability to work with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced and confidential environment, while interacting professionally with diverse groups inclusive of executives, leadership, vendors, and investors, while adjusting positively to quickly changing priorities and shifting goals.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES –
- In-depth knowledge of accounting principles.
- Produce accurate and timely financial statements for Hall Financial.
- Support business objectives with analytical and problem solving skills.
- Consistently looking for new ways to operate more effectively and efficiently.
- Perform other duties as assigned
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU –
- 1-3 years of experience at a public accounting firm, or relevant experience in the accounting industry.
- Experience with work focused on by U.S. GAAP principles.
- Provide in-depth analysis of financial processes that support future business decisions and growth.
- Maintain accountability for accuracy, efficiency, and timeliness of the accounting process.
- Perform in depth analysis of prepaid, accruals, and expenses to ensure compliance to U.S. GAAP guidelines.
At Hall Financial you’re an important member of our team. We believe in our people and provide them with valuable benefits to achieve their goals inside and outside the office.
Here are some reasons you’ll love to work at Hall Financial:
- Internal growth and career development.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) after just 30 days.
- Additional parental and maternity leave benefits after 12 months.
- Paid training and career development.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Competitive compensation.
- Daily, weekly, and monthly bonus opportunities.
- Discounted rates on all mortgage products for yourself and your friends and family.
- Open cohesive team environment filled with standing desks, bright colored walls, and collaborative spaces so you can make your dreams come to life.
- Incredible incentives: Event tickets, team outings, individual and team goal bonuses.
- Delicious snacks! From a popcorn machine to snack baskets throughout the office we will keep your belly happy and full.