Hall Financial Mortgage Sales Specialist
Hall Financial wouldn’t be an industry leader without its successful sales team! This hardworking team works diligently to create lifelong relationships with clients, provide our clients with a one of a kind 5-STAR experience but also help grow Hall Financials business.
If you embody our C.O.D.E. (Camaraderie, Optimism, Drive, and Evolution) and are hungry for success we will cover the training, tools, and resources you need to get started. All new Sales Specialists are provided with one-on-one training to ensure you are at the top of your game, an exclusive realtor network, warm leads, top notch marketing and a team that cares about your personal success. On top of all of that if you do not have your NMLS license, we will sponsor you through the process.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Providing a 5-STAR, white glove experience to all those you work with internally and externally
- Communicate with potential clients across the country through phone, email, and text communication encouraging them to choose Hall Financial as their home loan solution
- Building and maintaining lifelong relationships with clients
- Delivering up-to-the-minute information about the latest products, resources, and industry updates
- Assist Home Loan Advisors on your team with any tasks needed to ensure all clients have a 5-STAR experience
- Building and managing a strong pipeline of opportunity to meet and exceed weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales goals
- Assist in specialized marketing and social media campaigns as needed
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU –
- Proven success in building business relationships
- Confident communication skills and professionalism both over the phone and face to face
- Ability to multitask and work at a fast pace
- Proficient in technology including Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, and CRM technology.
- The desire to get better every day.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and a positive attitude
- Embody the Hall Financial CODE: Camaraderie, Optimism, Drive, Evolving!
- Knowledge of the mortgage industry
- Inside sales and/or phone sales experience
- A passion for client support
- Motivated to work in a competitive sales environment
At Hall Financial you’re an important member of our team. We believe in our people and providing them with valuable benefits to achieve their goals inside and outside the office.
Here are some reasons you’ll love to work at Hall Financial:
- Internal growth and career development
- Paid Time Off (PTO) after just 30 days
- Additional parental and maternity leave benefits after 12 months
- Paid training and career development
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Competitive compensation
- Daily, weekly, and monthly bonus opportunities
- Discounted rates on all mortgage products for yourself and your friends and family
- Open cohesive team environment filled with standing desks, bright colored walls, and collaborative spaces so you can make your dreams come to life
- Incredible incentives: Event tickets, team outings, individual and team goal bonuses
- Delicious snacks! From a popcorn machine to snack baskets throughout the office we will keep your belly happy and full